Sunday, July 10, 2011

Home, Home On The Range


Back in Florida! Finally. After six weeks, it feels very good to be home. I slept 13 hours last night. Haven't done too much today, but have gotten a lot of little things done, like emails and such. I also added some glitz and glam to my metronome. It's pretty snazzy.

Was all excited to gouge a ton of cane today until I remembered I don't own a dial indicator. Hopefully I can find an affordable one in the next couple of days.

I don't have all too much to write about in terms of learning or oboe since last time. Mainly frustration at all the annoying little things one has to do, like writing emails and ordering cane.

Here's a list of things I have accomplished today:
finalizing order for Baroque cane
ordered Baroque staples
sent about 3,000 overdue emails
called my cousin about housing in Boston
opened up all my packages, including my gouger
showered
unpacked a little
uploaded the rest of my photos from the past two weeks
fixed my reed supply box that the airlines broke
bedazzled my metronome and cutting block

Ok, I guess I didn't accomplish that much...sigh. Practice?

2 comments:

  1. Going to be there for a week at the end of July for the International Baroque Institute at Longy

    ReplyDelete