Friday, June 24, 2011

Off Topic



Feeling ever so peaceful. Taking a little break from life right now, just hanging out in my room. Even us ENTP's sometimes need alone time. Spent a good amount of time watching the koi in the pond right outside the music building. Blair should invest in some koi. So beautiful! They all gathered around right where I was, too, probably because they thought they were about to get food...Reminded me of the fishes in Fantasia.

Our French duos are sounding much, much better! And he was nit-picking this morning, which is always a sign of great progress. I can't believe we are performing tomorrow though!

Dang, I feel like I had some real interesting comments to make, but I can't remember any of them.

Check out the new Weird Al polka!


No comments:

Post a Comment